For Grand Mentors
For College-Age Mentors
For Youth and Families
Friends of YFP
How organizations can use or support the YFP Program.
- Encourage employees to volunteer.
- Provide incentives for employees to volunteer in mentoring.
I.e. give them an hour off work each week to volunteer
- Request an employee presentation by USU or the Utah Mentor Network
- Donate time, money or resources to the local YFP Progam
- Time. Join one of the YFP commities that provide activities, and training.
- Money. Help buy supplies for 4-H projects, service projects, and special events.
- Resources. Donate other resources that would complement the program such as
meeting space, free tickets, school supplies, etc.